DeshiTeam’s Terms of Service
Welcome to DeshiTeam.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the DeshiTeam website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.DeshiTeam.com (the “Site”) by DeshiTeam International Ltd. and, with respect to payment processing services, by its subsidiaries: DeshiTeam Inc. DeshiTeam International Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as “DeshiTeam” “we” or “us”.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request on the Contact Us page.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. DeshiTeam makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy on DeshiTeam. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay DeshiTeam in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button.
- DeshiTeam retains the right to use all published delivered works for DeshiTeam marketing and promotion purposes.
- In most locations, purchases on DeshiTeam can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal,
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on DeshiTeam, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on DeshiTeam; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique DeshiTeam order number (#DO).
- Order cancellations can be performed on DeshiTeam, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- DeshiTeam encourages Buyers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to DeshiTeam to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the DeshiTeam delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- DeshiTeam automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider.
Adult Services & Pornography – DeshiTeam does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by DeshiTeam and protected by copyright and trademark law. DeshiTeam ® is registered trademarks owned exclusively by DeshiTeam. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site: (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.